Starting June 19, 2020, we are excited to invite everyone back to our BINGO to support the animals and people who care about them! Same nights and times--Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Doors open at 4:30 and bingo starts at 7:00. There will be an abundance of caution to protect our players and workers.
ANYONE WHO IS SICK OR HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO IS SICK IS ASKED TO PLEASE STAY HOME AND REJOIN US WHEN YOU ARE WELL.
1. Masks and gloves will be worn by all workers.
2. Masks are required for all players when not seated at their tables.
3. There will be designated Entrance Only and Exit Only doors. (All doors are exits at the end of the evening.)
4. Social distancing is required of all players unless you actually came with someone. 6 feet (approximately 2 arms lengths) is the accepted distance. (As much as possible, this distance will be marked on the floor where needed.)
5. More frequent breaks will be held to allow more time to social distance at the Restrooms, ATM, pop machine, etc..
6. Coffee and donuts will be available, but will be served by a volunteer. For now, no free pizza and salad will be served.
7. Water, ice, and soda will still be available from the machines.
8. Hand sanitizer will be available as in the past.
9. Candy/chips will be available for purchase as usual at the sales window.
10. Delivery of pizza and other food from local restaurants is still permitted.
11. Other changes may be made since this is a work in progress. We will adjust to situations as they arise.
YOUR COOPERATION DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME
IS VERY APPRECIATED!!
Now playing every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, the Wyandot County Humane Society operates a bingo hall on the east side of Upper Sandusky. There's fun for all and a chance to walk away with nice cash prizes. In any given session, there are many ways to win $1,000.00 or more on bingo, door prizes, instant tickets, seal games, and our free "Red and Green Ball." One instant game in play pays top prizes of $20,000.00! Sessions are $25.00 for a Super Paper Pack or $12.00 for a Basic Paper Pack and $50.00 for a fully loaded computer and all the paper you want or $25.00 for a Basic Computer Pack with all the paper you want! Basic Packs play all the same games for a lower payout but still get to enjoy all the fun!
The evening sessions start at 7 PM each Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Doors open and games go on sale at 4:30 PM. The hall is a dedicated bingo hall used only for that purpose, and boasts the latest in electronic bingo equipment and monitors, as well as hand held electronic units for those players who prefer them. There is plenty of seating and free snacks.
Relaxed atmosphere, snacks and big screen tvs. All money stays local to help the animals!
All proceeds benefit WCHS, so come on out and join the fun!!!
The WCHS Bingo Hall is located at 995 East Wyandot Avenue, Upper Sandusky, Ohio, just a few blocks east of Harrison Smith Park and west of US 23.