Interested in helping WCHS help the animals? Here's how!
* BINGO!!! Come and play bingo with us -- every dollar you spend goes to support the animals, and you could walk away up to $20,000.00 (or more!) richer!
* ADOPT-A-CAGE!!! For only $50 you can sponsor a cat cage or dog kennel for one full year. You will receive a sponsorship certificate, be placed on our newsletter mailing list, and will have your name placed on "your" cage or kennel for all the world to see how you've helped the animals! See our Adopt-A-Cage page for details.
* SPONSOR A STALL IN OUR RESCUE BARN !! For just $25.00 per month you can sponsor any stall and help an equine waiting for a new home!
* DONATE A WISH LIST ITEM!!! Sheets, blankets & towels (new or used!) Dog & cat food (dry or wet, any varieties) Horse/donkey blankets, halters, brushes, etc. Dog & cat toys Horse/stock trailer Pickup truck/van Office supplies (copy paper, etc.) Scoopable OR Unscoopable cat litter, cat boxes, furniture, litter scoops, Swingaway can openers, cat & dog crates & cages, brooms/dustpans/other cleaning equipment. Visit our wish list at Wal-Mart. COM for a detailed list, and shop in the store or at home! We also have an Amazon Wish List for more options.
* SPAY/NEUTER!!! Be sure that all of your pets (including barn cats and strays who have adopted you!) have been spayed and neutered, and spread the word to your friends and neighbors.
* $$$!!! Of course, monetary donations are always needed and appreciated! Use PayPal, Visa or Mastercard to donate to WCHS now! Wyandot County Humane Society 9640 County Highway 330 Upper Sandusky, OH 43351 Phone: (419)294-4477 E-mail: Wyhumaneone@cs.com Remember, WCHS receives no money from any federal, state or local government source, so your donations are critical!
*When you purchase pet products on bissell.com and enter the code ADOPT at checkout, a portion of your purchase will be donated to our shelter. What's more, every purchase goes toward an entry for us to win a $5,000 quarterly giveaway! giveaway.http://www.bissell.com/
When renewing your license plates, think of the animals and order specialized plates for either horses or cats and dogs and a portion of the price will go to animal rescues across the state.